Software Engineer / Associate Software Engineer
Closing date : 22nd of June 2018
develop industry standard product.
Associate Software Engineer – minimum of 1 year relevant work experience with web
applications and/or services
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or related field
- Specialization in Software Engineering is preferred
- Backend: Node, .NET, Java
- Web Services and APIs: REST, JSON
- NoSQL and Non-Relational Data stores as well as strong knowledge on Relational Databases:
DynamoDB, Redis, Elasticache, SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience with AWS or developing Microservices is an added advantage
- Working in an Agile environment following Scrum, Kanban
- Full Stack Development with Angular or React / Working with RESTful Services and
Experience in working with cloud (Preferably AWS) is an added advantage
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work within deadlines individually and as a team.
- Passion for learning and sharing knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to nature excellent working relationships with clients.
- Leadership skills.
- Innovative and forward thinking.
or before 22nd of June 2018.